Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cooking

I made fajita's!! For those of you who know me, you know what a miracle this is. For those of you who don't know me....I don't cook!!! I'm not the cooking type. A bowl of cereal is just fine for me. My mom tried thousands of times to teach me how to cook. But I would have none of it. She actually did get me to make banana puffs though, (they are my most favorite cookie of all time!!) because she told me the only way I could get them was if I made them myself. But until I started working at Cisco's I had no need to cook. Since that time I am now a pro of cupcakes, chocolate cake (from scratch!!), waffles (also from scratch), and mickey mouse pancakes. I'm not that great but I'm still learning and the good news in all of this is, Brian and I won't starve!! Woot!



Your never too old for Mickey Mouse pancakes!



Doesn't Look as good as it tasted....but I made it =O =D


Becky thought it might be good to document my attempt at cooking with peppers, and not only did I cook with them I ate them too!

No comments: