Monday, December 7, 2009

Winter is upon us!

Hehehe let me just laugh a minute about our winter storm. Hehehe......

"SAN DIEGO - A strong winter storm drenched San Diego County Monday morning, but the main front is not expected to hit the region until this afternoon.
The wet weather immediately affected local traffic, with the California Highway Patrol logging 100 incident reports between midnight and 9 a.m. On a dry day, the CHP typically records between 50 and 75 incident reports in the county during a 24-hour period, according to the agency.
Thirty-three of Monday's highway incidents were reported between 8 and 9 a.m. and 24 were reported between 7 and 8 a.m., according to the CHP."

Little side note to the above paragraph......I was in the traffic jam that those accidents caused....not fun. A normally 15-20 minute drive took me over an hour to get to work...AND I even left early! Oh ya and the 'wet' weather were getting, it's just rain. But moving on to the "Winter" weather report (this next part is my favorite)....

"Temperatures Monday were expected to peak in the high 50s to low 60s."

Doesn't that sentance just fill your soul with happiness? I know it did mine. And even though it is in the 50s I'm wearing my mid-calf white furry boots, my scarf, and my polka dot coat! Brian accused me of being "one of them"

1 comment:

This is me! said...

He he! You live with a bunch of wimps!!