Saturday, February 13, 2010

Beach

I got off work early today and as I was driving home, I saw people lined up along the beach and I knew I needed to be one of those people. I sped up and made it home in record time. I changed out of my work clothes and I practically dragged Brian out the door to go to the beach with me.


I tried to tell Brian socks and shoes do not go with beach















See how happy the beach makes me! (I told you I needed to be there)














Ahhh Fer Cute













 And for the best part of the day.... I found a sand dollar! It almost got washed away by a wave but I chased it down fast like a Jimmy Bear and saved it. Not even 5 minutes earlier I was telling Brian how sad I was because I was the only person so far not to find a sand dollar. Even my 5 year old neice found one!



















*Sigh......I love San Diego and the beach!!!!!

2 comments:

This is me! said...

Sigh...this looks like so much warm fun. :)

SD said...

I love sand dollars! Wait until it dries then crack it open there are three doves inside. Awesome!!