Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Gluttony Week Day 7




Just some random facts about the day
*Brian ate 4 hotdogs.
*I only got down two dogs and a thing of popcorn.
*We almost got pegged in the head by two different baseballs.
*We got free jerseys!!
*I saw a guy that was so hairy he could have passed for a monkey....Don't worry he took his shirt off for all       to see his back hair. *Gag*
*I would not want to be left alone in a room with the Padres mascot...he's creepy
*We got to ride the trolley. Brian hates it, but it's still a fun adventure for me.
*There was a special guest appearance from our favorite missionary
*It was a perfect ending to a perfect week!!!

1 comment:

This is me! said...

Oh my!! This is so funny!! Dad laughed and laughed at the picture of Peter's picture. Only 4 hot dogs, Brian? I'm a little disappointed...