Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Trees

Over Thanksgiving break my mom asked me if I would help her put up her Christmas trees and I said sure.

It started out with the windows....
Before



















After



















Then a little TLC was given to the trees
Before















After
Precious Moments Tree



















Close up of the Precious Moments tree



















 Fancy Smancy Tree



















Family/Chritmas craft ornaments Tree. (if you look at the middle left you can see my retarded mouse I made!)



















 And then it was time for the Village
















 

And this is our end result!!











2 comments:

This is me! said...

Holy cow!!! That is an amazing display!! Looks fantastic, and I even like the retarded mouse!

Megan said...

Ahh! I miss so much coming to your house at Christmas with all the Christmas decor and the village up :( Makes me feel old and a little sad that those days are gone. I LOVE LOVE your mom's trees!