Sunday, January 23, 2011

Best Halftime show ever!!

We sort of like Aggie basketball around here. The game yesterday started at 9:00 p.m.  Brian went over at 2:30 p.m to wait in line. I joined him at 4:30 p.m. It was a long afternoon but well worth it because we got front row seats. And it's a good thing too because Jean's Golden Girls performed at Half time.















If you have no idea who they are, you are totally missing out! Jean's Golden Girls are women ages 50-93 years young. Collectively the women have 480 children, 1170 grandchildren, 250 great-grandchildren and 2 great-great-grandchildren.

Here is there dance from last night.

The only thing that was dissappointing about the dance was Jane Petty was sick.  Who is Jane you might ask?  Well she is a 93 year old lady who has got some moves and can do the splits! Don't believe me..... watch this video from a couple years ago.You can watch the whole thing if you want or just fast forward to the end when she does her thing.

1 comment:

This is me! said...

We saw these awesome ladies at a Jazz game last year and I was so inspired that I can now do splits myself! Not really, but they are a great group of grannies!