Friday, January 20, 2012

Pirates

It's the start of another semester and  I finally have started taking classes in the secondary education program. I've learned some interesting things but the most interesting thing so far has been when my teacher told us that kids are like pirates.

Teacher: Just so you guys know your students are gonna be like pirates!

Class: Huh? *confused looks*

Teacher: Ya....what do pirates like to do? Pirates like to mutiny that's what! And your students are going to mutiny. It's your job to keep them from doing that, and good luck with that! It's not easy when they all gang up against you.  *under his breath* Little hellians!

Class: LOL's *looking around at each other to see if we really just heard our teacher right.*













Sounds like I better get a parrot and an eye patch!

1 comment:

This is me! said...

Lol! He might be right- they do tend to eat you alive if they sense weakness!