Tuesday, May 1, 2012

DONE!!!

 I have finished another semester of school!!! I  feel like I have been going to school for like elevenity billion years. But there is a little sunshine at the end of that tunnel......I only have two semesters left before I am all edamacated. =D


I don't know how I pulled it off but I didn't have one final this semester.  I had final projects and an "opportunity" but they were all due last week or the week before.  It feels really strange not being stressed and my body doesn't know how to respond. One minute I'm full of joy because I'm done and the next minute my body panics and decides that I need to be studying something because it's final week.

 So to celebrate no finals, (and to give me something to do at work) I have found some funny pictures on Pintrest......Enjoy!

Pinned Image












Pinned Image














Pinned Image

Pinned Image



Pinned Image



Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Finals.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image










1 comment:

This is me! said...

These are hilarious! May the anti-final force be with you for 2 more semesters!