Saturday, October 31, 2009

Football Frenzy

A couple weekends ago Brians dad and uncle and his two boys came down to visit. Well maybe I should rephrase that..... they came down to watch football and us living here was just an extra perk!! Since they drove the truck down, they brought us gifts!!! We finally have chairs for our table so we don't have to eat dinner on the floor anymore. Also, I did a little couch hunting before they came down and found a couch for $79!!!! I didn't realize how nice a couch really is until we got it home and I sat down on it and they almost had to pry me off of it. It's not the nicest or best looking, but it fits the rest of the apartment I guess.... Random!


Also, my MIL must be a mind reader because I was a little sad that I didn't have any decorations for halloween. Well along with all of our other goodies, we a got a package that contained some decorations.

It was better then christmas!!!

While the family was down here, we went to the BYU vs SDSU game. I will admit I didn't think it would be very exciting because I figured BYU was gonna slaughter SDSU, but lucky for us SDSU showed up and put up a good fight!!




Now this guy was the best entertainment of the game!!! And sadly the video won't upload, so I might have to try it again, but you will have to just do with pictures. Everytime SDSU scored he would do seven cartwheels and do the splits. ( And yes I'm talking about the guy with the construction hat on and the jersey)






The next football game we attended was the Chargers vs the Broncos. It was my first time attending an NFL game, and I loved every second of it! I almost liked watching the fans more than I did the game because some people are just ridiculous!

Before the game started




The Chargers






End of the game


Sadly the chargers lost, but we still had a fun time.
All in all it was a great weekend!!

2 comments:

This is me! said...

Awww, you had fun! In Dad's defense, he went to see you guys, and the foorball was just a sideline perk! Great job on the couch hunting! It kind of makes me laugh that you two are using the exact same table and chairs we used when we got married. Sorry, but they are SO ugly!!

megan said...

Hey Lindsey how are ya? I found your blog on cami's. Looks like life is goin good for ya.