Thursday, October 8, 2009


So I've been in California for a whole month now! Except for the freakishly long red lights, and the crazy people who think they can drive cars around, it hasn't been too bad! Everyone at home is complaining about the snow and the 40 degree weather, while I'm trying to decide which flip-flops go the best with my shorts. It's awesome.

While I've been down here, Brian and I have tried to do some exploring on the weekends. So far we have made it to the Ocean Beach Pier, next time we need to take our fishing poles!
















Point Loma, where Brian almost died from sea slime




















And La Jolla















Last weekend my mom and my neices got to fly down to see me. Some of the things we got to do were go to Seaworld, play at the beach, and walk around the Wild Animal Park.




I'd say that makes for a pretty good month!

1 comment:

This is me! said...

Look how fun!! I love that top picture of you two! I live in a cold place.