Monday, November 30, 2009

Beauty School Dropout

By the time November rolled around Brian was in need of a haircut!!! He wanted me to do it, but there were two really big issues I had with this...
1) My eyes are crooked (ask any of my friends or just come to my apartment and see the pictures I've hung on the wall....they look straight to me but apperently they are all crooked). Since my eyes are crooked I can't do layers or make the hair look even, and Brian wanted layers.

2) I never went to Beauty school........nuff said.

These issues meant little to Brian so for one of his Birthday gifts he got a shaver. Immediatly after opening it he decided it was time to put me to work. I have to admit it didn't turn out all that bad! The hair on the right side of his head might have been cut a little shorter than on the left (he made me use the scissors!) and his bags looked a little funny, but he decided with a little bit of hair gel all would be well!


BEFORE
AFTER



















Better or Worse?!?

1 comment:

This is me! said...

Holy cow, I never knew you cut hair!! You are a girl of many hidden talents- I may be a little biased, but I think he looks great! (Although I love that top picture, with the stickie-up hair!It looks like he just rolled out of bed.)