Monday, January 11, 2010

Rules to California Driving

I had to learn these rules the hard way! So as a good citizen I decided to help others out by letting them in on the secret of California driving.

Rule 1) There are only 2 speeds you may drive 60 or 90+, nothing in between.

Rule 2) If there is an on ramp or an off you ramp you must slow way down to cause traffic to come to a standstill behind you. Nevermind if there are no cars actually getting on or off, you must slow down for no reason at all!

Rule 3) You must slam on your brakes at weird times. Say your going 60 and you just pull in front of someone..... SLAM.....then you must speed up again and then when it feels right.....SLAM....

Rule 4) If you see someone a mile in front of you just barely tap their brakes, you must slam on your brakes.

Rule 5) While merging you must always be as close to the person you are going to cut in front of   merge in front of and instead of speeding up you must slow way down, preferably by slamming on your brakes!

Hope these are helpful tips, and safe driving!!

2 comments:

e. said...

Hi Lindsey! Did I go to high school with you??? How fun to find a new blog friend! Ah, law school. So fun, right? Where is your husband going to law school?

This is me! said...

Lol! So funny! I will write these rules down somewhere and bring them with me next time I come down!