Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Parades and Fireworks

This 4th of July I got to start it off by watching the parade in Woodruff. I love this parade because its a "twofer." If you missed anything the first time....don't fret it turns around and comes back so you can see it a second time! My little niece Hattie (the one in the white pants) beat out all the other girls and was the Woodruff Jr. Princess. My other niece Taylee (the one in the red pants) did the same thing except she is Princess for Randolph. One of my fav pictures is the bottom right one....you can see Taylee throwing me lots of candy! Also, the float in the middle was, by far, the best float in the parade! Chuck Huffaker was the driver, and he decorated one of his little tractors with sagebrush, trees, and deer heads. But he was smart about it and put the trees up in the perfect position for him to get lots of shade. We also saw Mater from the movie Cars!


















I was a little sad that I couldn't stay to watch the rodeo but I had to go to work. Nothing exciting happened but Dillon decided he was going to watch the fireworks that night out on the lake and invited all of us to go with him.

Tauni, Natalie, and her fiance Kevin (sorry about the fuzziness but I took this in the dark while the boat was moving)














Whitni and Dillon














Brian and Me















Sadly I didn't get any pictures of the fireworks, but I did get this picture.......














*sigh* I love the lake!

3 comments:

Dave Kennedy said...

The one of you and Brian is actually a really cool photo.

The Herberts said...

What an awesome pic! Oh, the twofer! There's not too many like it!

This is me! said...

Oh, the girls are so cute! Love the idea of fireworks over the lake...