Tuesday, June 22, 2010

USU

Brian and I walked around campus the other day. There are lots of cool things around but here are some of the highlights..
Old Main. Brian still can't belive I have gone to USU for 3 years and one summer and I have NEVER had a class in Old Main!! I've had class on old main running up and down the stairs and hills, but never inside the building.
 
 The Amphitheater where Brian witnessed a guy propose to his girlfriend and she ran off the stage crying leaving him on bended knee in front of the whole audience.
 
 USU has the most random sculptures ever! Here is Abraham Lincoln's Head, and George Washington's isn't too far away. What they have to do with USU I have no idea. I don't have pictures of the others but we can't forget the sculptures of yellow pillars that look like a bunch of french fries, the Indian goddess sculpture, the mountain man, and many more random shapes and faces.
 
 Speaking of random....Here's just one of the exercise/jogging course stops that are spread out around campus.
 
 

 The A
 
 
 The Bull
 
 And the best for last...... The place where all the magic happens, 

 
And for your viewing pleasure some of the things that go on in the spectrum.

2 comments:

Dave Kennedy said...

Okay, really..... what's with the motif of Peter? I just don't get it.

This is me! said...

He he- Peter is everywhere! He just doesn't know it!