Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Life According to my Iphone


What the last semester has looked liked:
























Piggy banks are hard to find, Neighbors with loud music so I gave them a taste of their own medicine, Pierre the praying mantis, glad to see my tuition is going to something useful.






















  Creepy tunnel troll, art, football, Aggie Ice cream



















Bicucling is dangerous, football, fortune cookie






















 We beat Utah, Safety Helmet, Aggie football, Logan Mountains






















Birthday Girl, Birthday Bike, Mud Run, I dropped the milk























Bucketball, Gus wants all the attention, I'm gonna be a teacher!






















 Brian's new Hat, Take care of your body Peter, Coles and Me, Thai food






















 Trying to keep warm, gang of turkeys, Football






















 Beautiful sky, More football, Studying at the Library























PAWPELL Party (Popcorn At Work Party Extravaganza Lyndsey Landon Lindsey)

1 comment:

This is me! said...

So many fun and sometimes crazy things!!