Friday, April 30, 2010

Gluttony Week Day 3

 So something some of you might not know about me...... I am deathly scared of birds.... It all started when I was about 7 or 8 and I watched the movie The Birds. I thought it was dumb at first and just laughed at it. The very next day I was jumping on my tramp when out of nowhere two birds started dive bombing me and chasing me around the yard. Yeah the movie wasn't looking so dumb at this point. And to top everything off that night, I had a nightmare that some bird was flying around my head. The next thing I knew it's beak was stuck in my head all the while it was squawking and flapping it's wings. Needless to say I've been scared/hated birds every since!!


So when we were enjoying the wonders of SeaWorld and a seagull decided it would be a good idea to run into me.....I freaked out just a little bit.




Luckily the rest of the day went smoothly....

1 comment:

This is me! said...

Oh, so funny! I laughed!! Bat rays- gross. Eels- gross. Rock fish- gross.