Monday, April 19, 2010

Look out below

Rewind to my college days..........

I never really had a  problem with the neighbors. I actually married a neighbor!! I heard horror stories about the up-stairs/downstairs/next-door neighbors, who blasted their music really late into the night. Or even the up-stairs neighbors who had line dancing parties. Ok so there was that one time when I came home where the creeper neighbor was rummaging through the fridge and when I asked what he was doing he said " I was just looking for something to eat." But other than that nothing I couldn't handle.

Fast Forward to present day.........

Upstairs neighbors consist of 4 people living in a one bedroom  apartment. Two girls, Grandma, and Chancho. At least twice a day, Grandma pours some kind of liquid over their railing and onto the plants below, which then in turn splash's whatever it is, on to our porch. Grandma also thinks the best time of day for vacuuming is at 6 in the morning, and their little Yorkie DOES NOT like the vacuum.

Chancho, (not his real name but we just like to call him that cuz he reminds us of the kid off of Nacho Libre) is the clumsy kid upstairs. He likes to bounce balls, and he falls down at least 20 times a day.

And now for the worst thing of all......














Do you see my lovely beach chair? It's sitting on our porch so I can sit outside and get my Vitamin D and be happy! But do you see that white dot on my chair???? No? lets zoom in.....
 













Do you see it now? What is it you may be asking yourself? Well if you said Grandma's nail clippings you are correct!!  I could have been sitting here when this happened *GAG*

2 comments:

This is me! said...

LOL!! Oh my heck, this is so, so funny and so gross at the same time! I've witnesses the nasty water cascading from above for myself and I feel your pain. (lol).

Dave Kennedy said...

Lindsey - I hear ya. Save for a dude who lived in the basement at Brewslaw, all of my roommates all through college were awesome. I never had any "roommate" issues until I moved out of Utah. Course, in retrospect, I may very well have been "that" roommate for some people. With my coffee, vulgarity, drinking, and smoking. ;-)