Monday, April 26, 2010

Woot Wooten!!!!!

My friend and old roomie was in town this past week for teacher meetings. I hadn't seen her since Christmas so I was pretty excited to be able to hang out with her. She flew in on Tuesday and left Saturday but we still managed to get in a few fun things like the Zoo, driving over the Coronado Bridge, playing in the ocean, and even some hot tubbing!.















Brian said this Panda looked like it was drunk.


















You can't go to the zoo without getting pictures of the Beaver Pigs (Capybaras)














This is Burt the peacock. He was our tour guide! When Ruth and I first walked in the Zoo we didn't know which way to go, so we followed Burt.













I want a pet Koala sooooooo bad!














Ruth decided to play with the polar bears.


















I wanted to see a Kiwi bird so I could write Peter and tell him I saw one, but the bird on this sign is all I got to see.













The Panther just stalked back and forth in front of this window.














I finally got to see Pumba and not just his horn!














Baby Giraffe













This is for Shannon.....I slapped the belly of an Elephant!!!














Just some wild animals.














Seals....or Sealions not sure..













Ruth showing off the ocean














Cute baby seal













Who loves the ocean? We love the ocean!













End of the Day.













Oh and the most terrible thing happened when we were at the Zoo!!!! A tiny baby duck was swimming all by himself, when out of nowhere a turtle came and chomped down on the ducks foot. The baby duck was chirping and swimming all crazy like, and Ruth and I were gasping and screaming and we were just about to jump over the fence to save the baby duck when the turtle let go!! It was kind of scary because we almost witnessed a murder...

1 comment:

This is me! said...

Slap that belly! The duck story gave me the jibblies. Have a great Gluttony Week!