Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A little girl time

The little girls and my mom came over Monday to hang out with me. We had tons of fun, and the sun was even out so it made it that much better!  We went to first dam, ate lunch and fed the ducks our leftovers. The girls then decided they needed to work off their lunch and wanted to go for a hike/walk. So we walked along the river path.















Aren't these girls just the cutest?!?!














Being silly with Grandma (Hattie doesn't like to be silly)

The girls got bored a little bit into the walk, so we played a game my mom always played with me when I was little...Hide and go seek! My mom and Hattie were on a team and me and Taylee were on a team. Taylee spotted the other two almost every single time and I couldn't see anything so it was a good thing she was on my team.  There were also other people on the path so when Taylee and I would jump in the bushes the people would look at us like we were crazy, and then one time my mom and Hattie went past us. So Tay and I were trying to get up a little hill where we hid and these ladies saw us coming out of the bushes and were like "Oh my gosh are you girls ok? What happened? Can we help?" and we were like "Nope just playing hide and go seek" and the ladies gave us a look like we were crazies.














Cheese!














Trying not to fall into the "crocodile" infested water














We also saw some cute baby ducks. And there were no turtles to attack them!!!

After the walk we decided to go to the Willow Park Zoo. I hadn't been to the Zoo since I was little and it reminded me of rollerblading up and down the bus isle's and my friend almost getting her hand taken off by a Turkey!















I think I could take care of one of these!















Lots of these pretty birds floating around















These are the things my nightmares are made off! Just look at the size of that beak!















Beautiful Creatures!

1 comment:

This is me! said...

I agree with you about those stork-type birds. Nasty! Looks like lots of fun!