Saturday, March 9, 2013

Husnes





We went to Husnes today to check out the shopping center.......It was pretty small



















However we did see some things......

Like this big rock in the fjord


















 These fun shops
















 Fun Birthday glasses we found for Stein's birthday tomorrow

















Troll Stickers for your car




























































A house on the rocks


















A game for Vikings


It was a while since I had had breakfast so I started to get hangry so I decided to have a burger and fries......The burger tasted like rubber....Sad day!
 Do I look Norwegian Yet?

2 comments:

This is me! said...

I'm starting to see some Norwegian in your face- or maybe it's all that knit you're wearing. It's a good thing they make games for Vikings- they need more to do than just dance on their ores all day, don't you think? I see ketchup on your plate, but no fry sauce. No mayo in Norway? I love the troll car stickers!

Anonymous said...

They are very into trolls there aren't they