Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Poor Toes

I know I said transportation was next but I think this is a bigger issue........

Door Jams VS My Toes


















That's right!!! All of the doors have a little thing at the bottom of them that I trip over and stub my toes on constantly.



 














  "And It Hurts Man." It wouldn't be so bad if I just lifted my little tootsies when I walk but I've trained myself to shuffle/scuff along when I'm in a home.

















Why? I've lived below some really loud people so I've trained myself to walk quietly.






















Hopefully I make it the whole two months without breaking a toe!

2 comments:

This is me! said...

It hurts, man!!! Ouch! ( I was very cool at the barn today- the kids were impressed that i knew who Kid President was.) Look at all that natural wood- very pretty. Brian says you have a bike!

Anonymous said...

Ouch. Nothing is worse than a stubbed toe in the dark...maybe a lego.