Friday, March 1, 2013

I'm Here

 I made it to Norway! I had to run through a couple of airports like a mad woman but I made it!

I'm pointing to Norway (I think)



















 So my plane was delayed in Salt Lake City because they had to clean off bird parts. After half an hour we finally got on our way.  What kind of bird takes half an hour to clean up?!?! Anyway when we (the other girl going from USU and I) got to Chicago we were supposed to have an hour and half to get to our next connecting flight.  Well we had one hour and and we made it with five minutes to spare......Let me explain why.....

We had to go down the hallway with the two moving sidewalks up the escalator, down the moving sidewalk, down the escalator, through the psychedelic hallway with weird circus music and lights, up the escalator down the hallway past the dinosaur, down the escalator across the check in points, up the elevator, down the escalator, on the tram to the last tram stop, up the escalator, to our check in point, back through security, and up the escalator and down the half mile long hallway.... See why it was a little stressful?

Luckily they served dinner on the plane flight 
 Cold Chicken and noodles!!

















Don't feel too bad, I watched the new James Bond while I ate dinner!

After the 8+ hours on that plane we arrived at Denmark where no one was there to bring in the plane..... When Gabby and I got off the plane we booked it through the airport to arrive with, again, five minutes to spare.

But it was all worth it... We finally landed in Bergen and all we had to do was wait for the boat
















And for once something came right on time.....

















So now here I am in Rosendal



















And this is my new corner for the next seven weeks.





3 comments:

This is me! said...

Holy smokes, what an ordeal! The airport had lights and circus music? All I can think of is " Circus Afro!" What is that pretty white building? Your corner actually looks cosy. We miss you already! Do you have an address there? Stay safe!!

Lindsey said...

The white building is a hotel, and has a restaurant in the bottom of it. And I don't have an address yet but I will find one!

Anonymous said...

That is wild. I'm glad you managed to catch all your flights!