Monday, March 4, 2013

Shopping


Everyone who knows me, knows that I'm a little bit picky when it comes to food. So when we found out I was coming to Norway, Brian got a little scared for my well being.  Especially, since they eat a lot of fish and I'm not a fish person. I thought as long as they have cereal and peanut butter and jelly that I'll be just fine.



I did find cereal and peanut butter and jelly. I also found some other things that were interesting

Cheese from a squeeze tube... Anybody want some Hot Taco cheese? How about some Bacon Pepper?






















 How about food that stares at you?























Viking Melk to make your bones nice and strong?





















I love pop bottles in other country's






















Cheeto's anyone? =D






















I don't know if these are like Ego's so you eat them for breakfast, or if they are snacks.....They were in the doughnut aisle....






















Bacon flavored chips anyone?























So I don't know what these are so I translated it myself: Trolls Guts





















Here's our shared loot





















 I haven't opened these yet and I was hoping they were like teddy grahams...Now I got them home I see the paprika line and I don't think they are anything like teddy grahams





















Watermelon juice, chocolate, yogurt and coco puffs





















 My chocolate moo juice






















Only a couple people will understand these postcards....


I'm pretty sure that's a Russian bear. Bad bear, bad price!






















My first troll sighting














Next: Transportation








































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks interesting. I looked up Troll-Gott. The site says it is a "Manufacture of cocoa and chocolate confectionery" Yummy

This is me! said...

Troll guts and Viking milk! I think you'll be just fine over there! No, really, you could survive on those Cocoa Puffs alone, right? And the tubes of cheese could be your emergency backup. How expensive is the food? Is anything a good deal?