Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mt. Fløyen

My mom and I got to ride the Fløibanen Funicular to the top of Mt. Fløyen.

Waiting for it to arrive























Riding it to the top



































The views were amazing.  We heard that most days you can't see everything because of the clouds, however the week we were there the weather was amazing. Fun fact about Bergen: It is the rainiest city in Europe. It rains more than 275 days a year. The sun was shining the whole time
we were there.





































We actually went up there twice and the second time we got a waffle and some varm sjokalade (hot chocolate)

















 It tasted really good!

















When Stein asked me what I planned to do in Bergen I told him go to Mt. Fløyen and hike down. He told me "As a PE teacher I expect you to walk!" So we walked down the mountain!

This is what most of the mountain looked like
  









































We did find a funny sign. The longer you look at it the funnier it gets.























What exactly is a full fart?


2 comments:

This is me! said...

Look at all of those buildings crammed in that itty bitty space! I hope there's not a tsunami! And the sign is funnier the longer you look at it!

Anonymous said...

Full Fart?!