Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Trolls

Norway is home to trolls. Luckily for me, only nice trolls live around Rosendal!

I knew about trolls before I came because of the movie Troll Hunter. If you haven't seen it, rent it, buy it, steal it, do whatever you need so you can watch it.  You probably won't like it, but I think it's a funny movie. Here is a picture from the movie

















In Bergen there were lots of trolls















































 Ignore all the food and just look at the troll.

















It's mine....Brian thinks it's creepy so when I get home I'm going to move it closer and closer to him everyday until one day he wakes up and it's sitting right next to him!


 On top of Mt. Fløyen stands this beautiful thing























And if you decide to walk down Mt Fløyen there is a troll forest/path that you can take.















































No troll trail can be complete without a troll bridge ......













 or a troll under the bridge

















It was very icy on the troll path




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of trolls. I enjoyed the troll path and especially the troll under the bridge

This is me! said...

How funny! I talked to the exchange student at the barn who is from Norway and she laughed when I told her we had seen Troll Hunter. Apparently, it's not a drama or horror movie there, but a comedy- making fun of all the troll legends. I really like your plan of invading Brian's space with that creepy little troll!

Lindsey said...

When I asked my students what they thought of Troll Hunter they laughed and said they thought it was stupid. I told them that I really liked it and they looked at me like I had lost my mind!