Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Row Row Row Your Boat


My mom couldn't stay forever so we went back to Bergen on Saturday.  We had done everything we had wanted to do so we sat down on this bench and people watched. There was a loose stone in the sidewalk so we counted how many people tripped over it. It was a beautiful day and  the bench was in the perfect position to get a little sun on our faces.
















Some art I found in Bergen.














After my mom left for the airport I went and got some varm sjokolade and a muffin to tide me over until the bus came.
















Two ferries and a bus later I was back home. 

Just because my mom left didn't mean the fun stopped.

One of the teachers form Malmanger took us for a boat road. They said they would pick us up around 5:00.

They pulled up right to our dock!
















Katlin
















Gabby
















Maggie
















Erica
















Unni, and her Husband, The Captain
















That's my kind of tape!

















Malmangernuten















The Island













Snack Time

















I'm on a boat!

















Gabby sat by the window the whole time looking for a whale!
















The Island











The ladder people use to get to the lighthouse
















TRRRRROOOOOLLLLLL! But for reals they told us we are going to show you a troll so get ready. And Bam there it was!

















After the troll they told us that was probably the only wildlife we were going to see and not even five minutes later we saw a little whale.  They are shy things so when it heard the boat coming it disappeared really fast.  If you look really close you can see whale ripples.
















 We circled around for a bit and saw the whale about three more times.

The water was very glassy!
















 Then it was back home.
















I'm going to miss living by the water!


2 comments:

This is me! said...

A troll and a whale, all in one day! That's pretty cool. I'm glad you're having so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice boat ride. Plus a whale too!